About Me

I'm a 27-year-old mother of 3 with a full-time job that has me on the road a lot. I've been looking for a way to get myself back on track and live a healthier lifestyle. I hope you'll join me on my journey!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 2 Results and Movie Theater Popcorn

I took my kids to a movie tonight (The Lego Movie = awesome) and let myself have a snack (still stayed under my calorie goal for the day, even it if wasn't that healthy) since I'm gearing up for this final killer week of doubles and restrictive 3DQF. Holy cow did it make my stomach hurt! It's funny how quickly your body will reject that crap once you've built healthier habits. It was actually a really good lesson for me. It will definitely help in being able to resist future temptation - even though something used to be a favorite treat doesn't mean that I'll enjoy it much now, and might actually make me physically uncomfortable.

And for my week 2 results....

Weight: 145.8 (-2.2)
L Arm: 11 (Still -1)

R Arm: 11 (Still -1)
Waist: 31 (-2)
Hips: 34 (-1)
R Leg: 21 (0)
L Leg: 21 (0)
Chest: 30.5 (-2.5)
After 2 weeks I am down 2.2lb, 7.5in




Today's Biggest: 
Challenge(s): Because it was after my weigh-in I did allow myself the popcorn that I was craving. I still stayed under my calorie goal for the day, but it definitely didn't make me feel good. Also, finding extra virgin coconut oil. For some reason I am only finding refined regular so far. 

Success(es): I am fully prepared for the week, giving me optimal chances for success! Getting to workout with my sister 2 days this weekend!

Tomorrow I will try to:

  • Keep drinking more water! I've been slipping again a lot lately. Struggling to even get to 72oz
  • Get in at least 4 of the 6 doubles this week

No comments:

Post a Comment