About Me

I'm a 27-year-old mother of 3 with a full-time job that has me on the road a lot. I've been looking for a way to get myself back on track and live a healthier lifestyle. I hope you'll join me on my journey!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

End of Round 1!

Well, even though I spent a lot of time prepping and preparing my 3 Day Quick Fix, I sucked at it. I followed perfectly the first day, but then life and schedules got in the way and I sucked the next two days. It happens, and I still stuck to my colors on day 2, but today I splurged a little on treats before starting in on round 2 tomorrow.

Here are my overall thoughts on the program:

Favorite Parts:

  • The containers! I love being able to pack my food in them, and they are super easy to follow.
  • Shakeology was great. I'm glad I gave it a try. I'm going to finish up my bag and then do this next round without it and see how it goes, and if I think it's worth the investment of continuing to buy it. 
  • Pilates!!!! And I'm even actually starting to love Plyo! I also enjoyed Cardio Fix
  • My meal plan
  • My challenge group! AWESOME group of people who are very supportive


Least Favorite Parts:

  • You only get one set of containers with no option to order an extra set. My dog chewed on one of mine, and now I'm stuck.
  • The warm-up is SUPER boring after about day.... 5. They could have switched it up a little bit. I'm also not sure it's the greatest warm up.
  • Yoga. I replaced it with Plyo Fix each week. 
  • The amount of money I had to spend on groceries because healthy food costs so much more than things like ramen!
  • 3 Day Quick Fix - with my schedule I failed at it. There's not actually anything wrong with it, but I'm upset that I wasn't able to stick with it.


Today's Biggest: 
Challenge(s): I binged tonight, but that's okay. I shouldn't reward myself with food, but it was kind of worth it. It was yummy. 

Success: Pushing through the entire 3 week program and not giving up!!!! There was a very real chance that I would quit half-way through, and I didn't! 

Tomorrow I will try to:
  • Have the energy to start round 2 - I don't want to stall out because I've "been there, done that"
  • Drink more water
  • See if I can figure out how to be more budget-friendly with my groceries for this round

And finally, my results!

Anyone who knows me knows how hard it is for me to post this, especially the before pictures, but I wanted to share my results after the last 3 weeks. When I had my husband take my before pictures three weeks ago I cried when I put my photo collage together. When I put together these comparison pictures I was SO proud of myself, I'll take any judgment that might cross somebody's mind. I worked my butt off.


I was able to lose 4lb and 11in (most from chest, waist, and hips) in just 3 weeks. That is so crazy to me on paper, but much less crazy when I think about the sweat, planning, and healthy food I put into my body! I even bought a new swimsuit and I put it on and didn't feel bad about myself! That has never happened to me in March!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you hun! I love being your coach and friend. You seriously ROCKED this program and I look forward to round 2 completion and us being hot mammas together (well more than we already are). You look BEAUTIFUL.
    Soon there will be options for extra containers, once they get off backorder. Plus I can help you with food costs and trying to reduce that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look HOT!!!! You definitely look more toned. Great job!!! I'm glad you are proud of yourself, you deserve to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u look great. Un abs looked define even before but I looked at u r after tummy pic for a long time wondering if I should do this. Good job!

    ReplyDelete