About Me

I'm a 27-year-old mother of 3 with a full-time job that has me on the road a lot. I've been looking for a way to get myself back on track and live a healthier lifestyle. I hope you'll join me on my journey!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The FINAL week!

I'm entering my final week, and I definitely know I won't be seeing the results on the scale that I wanted to. Even though I didn't gain after the popcorn incident Sunday night, this morning I was up a POUND AND A HALF. Super. Not sure where that came from, so I'll be lucky if I see any loss on the scale. Here's to hoping that I continue to see the inches. It's still pretty frustrating to be working so hard and only see a pound.

Me trying to smile through the workout
This week started doubles, and at the end of the week I'll hit the 3 Day Quick Fix (although that will NOT be ideal while I'm on the road this weekend). The doubles are making me tired, and it's hard to find time, but I refuse to quit at this point. Tonight I tried to give myself an out again, and to skip my workouts, but I pushed through and did cardio. I didn't get the double in, but I will have time tomorrow to fit in upper, lower, and abs. Yesterday was Total Body Cardio:
My actual reaction...
 The diet part of this is getting easier and easier, although I was VERY tempted to have something delicious like a french dip sandwich today when my team went out to eat. But I knew that wasn't the best choice, nor did I have the right colors left for the day. My supper was delicious though - husband made chicken fried rice. So yummy!

Today's Biggest: 
Challenge(s): I'm tired. I didn't get a double in. Oh, and I wrecked a wooden spoon in my blender and had to dump an ENTIRE shake. Kewl.

Success(es): I went so far as to text my coach and tell her I didn't really want to work out at all... thinking maybe I wouldn't, and I did still get in one of the two. I'll take it after a long day!

Tomorrow I will try to:
  • Make up for skipping my double today
  • See if I can get a little rest so I'm not so tired. Maybe I'll add an extra protein?

No comments:

Post a Comment