About Me

I'm a 27-year-old mother of 3 with a full-time job that has me on the road a lot. I've been looking for a way to get myself back on track and live a healthier lifestyle. I hope you'll join me on my journey!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

From 21 to 25



Here we go!

So I changed the name of my blog, because now I'll be chronicling my journey with T25 instead of 21 Day Fix. After about a month off (fail - not completely true, until the rain started, and didn't stop for a week and a half, I had a really good jogging regimen going), I got T25!

I'm not strictly using my 21DF containers, but using them as a guideline - however, I'm focusing on a higher protein, lower carb diet right now. Or attempting to, anyway. If you've met me, you know I'm in love with carbs. I could live on bread and pasta. For real. So instead, I'm trying to live on yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. as my snacks vs my go-to of toast with peanut butter.

So. The fun part. I have never found any workout that made me sweat like this! It may only be 25 minutes, but holy crap. I struggled a bit with Cardio, but really enjoyed Speed 1.0 - I know it's only day 2, but I'm loving this program!

My goal for the next 8 weeks, other than that whole being healthy thing:
1. Fit into my cute summer clothes in time for ISTE (tech conference in Atlanta) at the end of June
2. Not be too embarrassed about myself and my body to even swim in my mom's pool.
3. Let's see... I have a 5K at about the half way point, so maybe a goal of 35 minutes for that? I would love to make a goal of under 30 or something, but knowing that my training has not been consistent in any way makes me feel like I should at least be realistic.
4. While I don't actually care that much about the weight (how weird is that for me?!) as long as my clothes fit, 10 pounds would be great, and 15 would make me ecstatic. I didn't lose much on 21DF, but that was only 3 weeks.

That's all I've got. Oh. Also, I feel like crap and I'm sucking at drinking water. The end.

2 comments: